Monday, May 11, 2020

Going Digital...

Yep, blog is late again. What's new with you?

Photo by Felipe Cespedes from Pexels

This year I was supposed to make a number of appearances at book festivals and camps. Like me, I know so many readers, authors, teachers, students, and fans will be disappointed.

But not all is lost!

Many events are going digital! So if you were planning on going to say, NerdCampNJ, there are workshops and presentations by a number of authors that you can access. Here's the Writer's Block presentation I did with fellow author Christine Uss:

NJ NerdCamp 

Even if you don't suffer from writer's block occasionally, Christine and I share some tips that may help you get past that awful rejection, or an editor's lengthy 'I love the manuscript but here is a gazillion pages of notes for changes so I'll love it more' roadblock.

Another presentation I'll be doing is reading from my middle grade novel, Evolution Revolution: Simple Machines in lieu of attending in person the Chesapeake Children's Book Festival. I'll post the links when available.

So don't despair! We're all doing the best we can. Feel free to contact me or any author that provides a social media link. We'd love to chat with you, especially about books! (ours, yours, whomever!)

Stay safe, stay calm, and write on!

Char  

No comments:

Post a Comment