I like lists. They help me feel organized and almost like I have control of my day and life. (Ha.) Here is today's list of Thing To Do (which may run for well over a month before I get them done):
1. Write this blog post (guess I can cross it off my list as soon as I post).
2. Upload 15 pages of manuscript for critique at NJ SCBWI annual conference.
3. Pack up books and supplies for the Pennsylvania State Local Authors book festival (at Hershey, PA. Details on my 'What's Up?' page).
4. Pack up books and supplies for the Barnes and Noble Educator's event at Marlton. (yep, details on my events page).
5. Follow up with agents who requested a partial or full manuscript. Keep fingers crossed.
6. Draft presentation for NJ SCBWI conference (cyber security and hacking).
7. Drop off NJ SCBWI paperwork on Critique Day in Princeton to our Reg. Adv, Cathy.
8. Get in a swim.
9. Start revisions on MG ms requested by another agent.
10. Continue work on YA thriller.
I've already gone through emails (I have to monitor 3 accounts- family, my old yahoo one, and my author one on gmail), Facebook and Twitter updates, and checked in with my publicist. And, I fed the cats. Twice.
The writer's life- it's not all glorious writing.
I'll let you know how much I got done by next week...