Thursday, September 3, 2020

I'm Dying to Know...

 We all have questions that can't be answered during our lifetime: what would have happened if I didn't do X? If I could go back in time, can I meet up with my younger self without destroying the world? If I disappeared, how would that affect the world?

Now I'm a Christian woman so I believe in an afterlife. When my time comes, and I can face God, I've got questions I want answers to. Here are my top 5 questions:

Photo by James Lee from Pexels


1. Did the Warren Report get it right- was there a 'magic bullet' from Lee Harvey Oswald that killed John F. Kennedy?

2.  Have aliens visited the Earth? 

3. Was it the Big Bang or Intelligent Design- or did You do it both ways?

4. Are ghosts/demons/evil spirits real?

5. Can Ouija boards summon evil?


Of course I have many more questions but for now, these are my top five. A few others I'd like the answer to are:

6. Ordained fate or predestination?

7. Has an angel ever interfered in my life to 'help' me?

8. When will life on Earth end?

9. Has there ever been an honest politician?

10. Can I meet up with Will Shakespeare?


What answers to YOU want? 

Char 

No comments:

Post a Comment