Monday, August 19, 2019

Tech Update...

Okay, I was ranting about Amazon and the VAT (value added tax) certificate, which is just another form of taxation. Connecticut has it in that they tax your car every year.

Turns out, it was a spoof- made to look like Amazon Britain was sending this, along with Amazon Germany. (Those countries have even more taxes than we do- so not like it looked suspicious right away).

Being so-so on tech savvy (ok, maybe a little less than so-so), I knew enough not to give out any personal info or passwords. From now on, whenever I get anything that asks me to do something, I'm going to double check with the company directly.

Lesson learned.

Now, I'm busy with getting ready for a party for the hub's work associates, working on my YA revisions, doing physical therapy, and so much other stuff. But here's a nice picture of a squirrel. Because I love squirrels...

Photo courtesy of Pixabay, Pexels Inc.

Enjoy the rest of summer.

Winter is coming...

Char

No comments:

Post a Comment