Friday, February 2, 2018

And the Award Goes To....

Evolution Revolution: Simple Lessons!



Dear Ms. Bennardo
We are excited to announce that the book "Evolution Revolution: Simple Lessons" has won the Gold/1st Place award in the 2018 Feathered Quill Book Awards Program for the Young Readers (8-12) category!  Congratulations!  We had a HUGE response to our annual awards program, with many excellent books vying for top places.  Your title rose to the top and you should be quite proud.

JUDGES' COMMENTS: 

"The plot of this title is by far the best of all the books submitted for this category.  The illustrations are great and the front cover scores a perfect 10!"  

I'm feeling the love for Jack the squirrel! And a shout out of congrats to my wonderful illustrator, Cathy Thole Daniels, for not only the recognition for this book, but....

Evolution Revolution: Simple Machines!





Dear Ms. Bennardo:
We are excited to announce that the book "Evolution Revolution: Simple Machines" has won the Bronze/3rd Place award in the 2018 Feathered Quill Book Awards Program for the Young Readers (8-12) category!  Congratulations!  We had a HUGE response to our annual awards program, with many excellent books vying for top places.  Your title rose to the top and you should be quite proud.


JUDGES' COMMENTS: 


"You get an A+++ for all of your illustrations and your front covers are phenomenal.  They all are eye-catchers that separate themselves from the pack! I do like the plots as well.  "Simple Machines" is great for kids when it comes to learning about the environment.  And the book is fantastic when it comes to learning the art & beauty of friendship. 

Two awards for a trilogy! I am beyond ecstatic! This series was my heart; a project I started well over 10 years ago- and I'm hoping it keeps achieving more success! 

All books that I sell at book events will feature the gold and bronze award stickers (sorry, I can't do that through Amazon or B&N). 

I'm just so excited, I have to celebrate, but I don't know what to do! Send me a suggestion! If I use your suggestion (and no, I can't give free books to everyone) I'll send YOU a free copy! 

I dared to dream...

Char 

No comments:

Post a Comment