Same thing with writing. Although the kids are out of school, for me it just means that I don't have to run the youngster around to fencing, SAT tutoring, school activities, etc. But this is what I will be doing on my 'vacation:'
1. Revising a number of novels because I still love them and hope a new agent/editor will too.
2. Continue the agent search/query.
3. Outline new novel for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) because I still haven't suffered enough doing it four times already.
4. Redesigning a new website. I hate tech work, so this is probably a two year project. Unless someone feels sorry for me and offers to help (not that my boys would....).
5. Work on my marketing. I need more attention for my middle grade series, Evolution Revolution. There very little love out there for Indies (even if well written and illustrated).
|Yep, this is what I have to look forward to...|
1. Finish painting and maintenance of church parsonage for new pastor to move in.
2. Paint the pool bar (been a few years, looking dingy).
3. Scrape and paint the concrete area where the pool filter is (got too burned out when I had to do the rest of the deck, but this spot sticks out and this bothers me. A lot.).
4. Paint ceiling and walls in my bedroom (water leak).
5. Continue the de-clutter. Slowly. Inch by inch. Step by step....
|How I dream of this....|
What's on your to do list for 'vacation?'